Sunday, August 15, 2010

Personal Training/ect

I'm finally able to survive in Dr. Torche's mansion: Grand Library. After finishing quests for Catherine's spine, head, ect I realized that I was given a lot of exp cards. Now my HL team [Higher Level Team] is now lvls 67, 65, and 65. Lately all I've been doing is trying to sell character cards / Hrin potions / ect on the market. From 300,000 viz, I am currently now at around 6 million viz. I did spend 3 million viz on a new hairstyle for my male musketeer... although it wasnt necessary. I did later see the same hairstyle being sold for 2 million viz which somewhat pissed me off. I also bought a +6 pistol for my musketeer, and a +5 pistol and rifle. All of that combined was well over 1 million viz.
My older sister has given me a maid costume set, so now my wizard is wearing it. Its a very cute outfit; and I believe it matches Alice.
I truely think that Granado Espada has labeled me to someone who is lucky. Ive been getting weapon drops 3 times in a row, and at least 7 times a day.
Now that Im motivated to get a Catherine card, which is worth around 50 million viz, Im starting to realize the impossible-ness into getting the pelvis. It is the hardest part to get; and costs well over 8 million viz.

My current goals:
-To earn more viz
-Get GP
-Get Ophelia, my scout, a plait white hairstyle
-Get my musketeer to lvl 72 so that he can equip a bayonet






No comments:

Post a Comment